Thank you for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decision. We are a recruitment business partner, specialized in HR function and encourage you to join our HR Talent Community! We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class HR people. We understand what makes the difference for our candidates. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for you.
Our Partner is a Global Leader (200,000 + people), fascinated with an innovative technology and development of procurement and financial services worldwide. They are about pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas to build next generation services company. For over three decades, this global company is focused on bringing to life great ideas and enterprise solutions that drive progress for their blue-chip clients in over 50 countries. With their new business site in Wrocław, we are looking for a self-driven and experienced HR Manager who will contribute to the company's growth and success in the new location.
- Study and standardize HR process in the new site
- Keep focus on employee engagement
- Be responsible for change management process
- Lead the HR team of 3FTE: HR Business Partner, Recruitment Lead and Administration Specialist
- Work closely with the key stakeholders
We expect you to have:
- Proven experience in BP0/SSC environment
- Experience in handling all crucial functions of HR
- Fluent English skills
- Being a part of transformation program would be an asset
Our Partner offers attractive salary along with basket of benefits, including private medical care, life and health insurance, Multisport Card, training budget, language courses, referral program and so many more!
You will work in a modern office in the Fabryczna district.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, please spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit.