Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Fin Tech start - up operating globally, with new division in Poland Silicon Valley.
$140 M in funding, 3 million happy customers within 145 countries, 85 000 five-star reviews.
Developing Mobile App platform, allowing people to make secure money transfers, worldwide.
We welcome a bright, fresh minded individual to bring a wealth of enthusiasm and different ideas to the table.
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a part of small team and follow the scene’s best practices - develop within MVP, RxJava, Retrofit, Realm, Dagger, CI and get to know Kotlin
Plenty of test coverage, for both unit and automation. Shipping is performed every two weeks and You would work closely with designers, product owners, and developers on other teams
Friendly workplace where you can utilize your technical acumen to the fullest
Growing by learning from the colleagues from different parts of the world
- Designing and delivering scalable and highly available experience for the global customer base.
Write clean and fast code like a master and stand for TDD/BDD practice
Help shaping what is being built by working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work
Works across the whole app - from REST calls and auto-layout, to build processes and test cases
Grow together with us - You’ll review others' work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure a better codebase is built and sharpening each other's skills
"Walk in the Clouds" - our partner's Cloud Native platform is hosted in AWS and Azure.
You will do just fine, if:
Your technical laboratory consists of native Android, jUnit, Mockito, Object Oriented Design as well as Agile approach
You are like a kid in a candy shop if you are asked to build a minimum working product quickly and efficiently
- You are truly passionate about cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- You feel comfortable when working on developing mobile applications, consuming RESTful API's native Android apps, in a multicultural environment
- You already know or wish to learn Reactive programming (RxJava)
- You truly believe in MVP, MVC, MVVM and Agile practices as well as SOLID and Clean Code principles.
We would also not mind if you are someone, who has:
- Development experience on non-mobile platforms (micro-services or web applications)
- Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) using Calabash or other UI test frameworks.
Once getting on board you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Social events, celebrations & office games
- …. And absolutely no dress code.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!