DevOps Engineer (Cybermonitoring Project)
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across the Globe, to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
One of FinTech100 ranking - leading global technology solution providers
3,300 banks, 44,000 partners and 190,000 consumers, served in 50 countries.
Cybermonitoring project, for DevOps engineers, offering non-trivial contribution, to make a change.
We are looking for an open to a new challenge professional, who would like to put know - how autonomously into practice and make a non - trivial contribute in our partner's cybermonitoring project.
Utilize various open source technologies
Use various tools to orchestrate possible solutions
Build independent web based tools microseries
Understand how various systems work
Comprehend how IT operations are managed and utilize this expertise in daily work
Manage source control including GI.
We expect You to have:
Hands - on experience and deep knowledge of Node.js and Java/JVM based languages
Long, demonstrated expertise with AWS Amazon cloud for the Application and System services
Scripting and automation skills, using Perl, Python, Groovy or Base
Ability to configure and manage data sources (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis)
3+ years of programming in Java
Familiarity in managing Linux based infrastructure
Hands - on experience with at least in one scripting language.
You can expect:
- Possibility to have a reall influence on the technological landscape of the project
- Trainings, based on your idea for professional growth
- Flexible working hours, with a possibility to work from home.
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport Card
- Meal tickets
- Parking spot for cars and bikes
- English and/or German lessons (both group and individual)
- Company's events, trainings combined with team-building, exciting gatherings, extreme sport activities included!
- Tickets to theater, cinema, covering the cultural events in Kraków :)