Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in executive recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our Executive Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across the Globe, to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is one of the fastest growing company specializing in direct-to-customer e-commerce for electronic products. Due to the dynamic growth of the company, we are looking for a creative and energetic Chief Marketing Officer who will lead the marketing team. This person will mainly deal with the development of online and offline campaign strategies with brand awareness orientation.
You will be:
- Creating and implementing marketing communication strategies for the consumer electronics industry
- Supervising the work of the marketing team (around 10)
- Planning, conceptualizing and supervising the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Cooperating with external agencies
- Keeping statistics on the effectiveness of the execution of marketing campaigns and sales conversions
- Participating in designing work on the development of websites and stationary stores
- Responsible for brand communication, employer branding and real time marketing
- Supporting activities in the field of website positioning
- Responsible for building the brand awareness in Europe
We expect You to have:
- Consumer electronics industry knowledge
- Experience in building and running marketing campaigns for e-commerce
- Experience in cooperation with creative agencies
- Readiness to manage marketing activities for products that have no counterparts in the market
- Knowledge of the latest marketing trends
- The ability to organize the work of the project team - around the planned campaigns
- Knowledge of the marketing tools that measure the conversion for sale
- Experience in managing a team.
You can expect:
- Contract of employment (or B2B)
- Private medical care
- Sport Card
- Group insurance
- Fresh fruits, internal trainings (product, language), and awesome chill zone.
- Agile approach