Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our partner is a Fin Tech start- up which operates globally but R&D hub is based in Poland Silicon Valley, Cracow. Their flagship product is a platform that allows customers to make a money transfer safe and secure, even if you do not have any access to your bank account or internet connection.
You can be easily surprised by their numbers: $140 M in funding, 3 million happy customers within 145 countries, 85 000 five-star reviews.
Not convinced enough? Check the details if you are thinking of non-corporate environment where IT talents can be driven by passion, independency and unbounded communication.
We welcome skilled Infrastructure Engineer who would like to bring expertise and robust ideas to their R&D centre, where your voice matters. The role is a combination of both business as usual infrastructure operations and broad range of Infrastructure change and transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work on the projects not only limited to support and operational maintenance, but also covering expansion and strategic planning of the core internal infrastructure.
Friendly workplace where you can utilise your technical acumen to the fullest
Grow by learning from the colleagues from different part of the world
- Design and deliver scalable and highly available experience for the global customer base.
- Build and develop new solutions for the Production and Office environments.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Install and support key networking infrastructure; manage backups and upgrades of the LAN, WAN and Wireless hardware and configs.
Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
Provide deep support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
You will do just fine, if:
- Having an experience in TCP/IP stacks applied to LAN/WAN environment
- You possess Windows Server 2012 (And newer) administration skills
- You were exposed to Microsoft Azure,VMware, virtualization
- You feel comfortable when working with PowerShell and automation of sys-admin tasks
- You are familiar with Cisco technologies and IOS (ASA firewall, Catalyst switches/stack)
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop (IaaS hosted) is your cup of tea
- You know how to cooperate effectively with senior stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Once getting on board you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Social events, celebrations & office games
- …. And absolutely no dress code
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!