Senior Automation Tester (.NET)
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Brand new SCRUM team of pioneers in Cloud based team
Dutch spirit combined with Polish potential, in Azure oriented divison
Compliance & Quality Management Software, implemented for the Global players in Pharma.
Work independently with Developers to design, create and automate test scenarios and extract/create test data
Take part in creating test strategy and test plans
Run different types of testing (Functional, UI, Smoke, Regression)
Proactively drive improvements to automated test coverage
Be responsible for up to date reporting on the test results to Project Stakeholders and partner with Development teams to remediate any uncovered deficiencies
Create, maintain and enhance test strategies, test scripts as required to support development activities and lead the Test Strategies reviews with the Stakeholders
And surely work with the latest technologies, in a multicultural environment!
You are proud to have 3+ years experience in software automation testing
You Testing laboratory consists of: C#, .NET, NUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Jira
- Automation testing is certainly your cup of tea
- Ability of working in creative, dynamic Agile projects makes you ecstatic!
- English is the language You can freerily communicate with :)
We would also not mind if your you possess knowledge and some basic skills in programming!
Once getting on board, you will get:
- A unique chance to grow within friendly and cooperating team and have a real influence on solutions design and implementation
- Basket of benefits: private medical care and insurance, refund of travel costs and parking space, training budget, Home Office (up to 3 days per week)
- The opportunity to delve into the field of pharmaceutical industry.
Testing is calling. Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!