Senior Global Category Manager
Thank You for reading this post!
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are a recruitment business partner, specialized in Procurement and Supply Chain worldwide and encourage you to join our Procurement Talent Community!
We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class Procurement and Supply Chain people. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our strategic Partners on the south part of Poland are renowned for their comprehensive services for financial, pharmaceutical, IT & automotive, production and consumer products industries. With their vision implemented into innovative solutions, they are quiet heroes in making a real impact on our daily lives.
Locations: Kraków / Katowice.
Choose from the variety of opportunities, starting from:
- Joining a global laboratory of specialists who perform over 30 million tests every month
- Going through an international mining group that literally digs deep in order to find the finest diamonds
- And ending on an innovative project in artificial intelligence field, making a life changes for human kind.
We welcome outstanding procurement professionals with extensive scope of expertise in the indirect & direct purchasing to apply for the role of Senior Global Category Manager.
Lead procurement operations and category management within the indirect / direct categories globally
Drive business growth by implementing comprehensive sourcing directions and developing the potential of procurement function
Oversee management of vendors, in partnership with senior stakeholders
Interpret market trends and changes and provide strategic advices to pursue business opportunities in expanding company profitability
Take responsibility for identifying cost improvements, contract review, expenditures, spend management, savings and negotiations which influences company lucrativeness
Manage, inspire and motivate the teams and ensure that staff members are is in line with the business purposes
- Proven experience within a procurement leadership role & category management
- Higher education status – university degree
- Experience in management of successful teams and natural ability to act as inspiring leader & motivator
- Business maturity and proven background within project & contract management, sourcing, business negotiations, service optimizations as well as cost savings
- Experience in working with a wide range of senior stakeholders as well as global suppliers
- Fluent English
Our Partner offers attractive salary along with basket of benefits. The company is setting high standards to ensure that you will have a chance to work with broadly skilled experts. Thus, the role is dedicated to experienced professionals with proven track record of delivering outstanding procurement business partnering services in complex business environment.