Service Application Manager (IBM Watson)
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
German leading manufacturer of modern building materials with 26 000 employees and average annual sales of 6,4 bilion €, is working on its Central IT Services department development. As a Service Application Manager in Katowice...
Ensure Application, Driver and relevant Middleware compatibility
Manage Service and System budget
Be responsible for the Change and Release Management
Manage business critical Incidents to meet business requirements
Perform tasks and activities with minimal oversight in a team environment
Help with an implementation of several proof of concepts of future proof Cloud infrastructure services in alignment with Enterprise architecture and service owner
Interact regularly with team members, principal investigators and Project Managers.
- University degree in IT or Engineering
- Min. 6 years experience in an IT Service Management environment
- Strong administrative experience in cloud services and infrastructures, such as IBM Watson in the combination with networks design and configuration
- Technology stack consisting of: IBM Watson, NoSQL Database, Docker, Kubernetes and ETL pipeline development
- Experience in working in ITIL regulated environment
- Technical project lead experience
- High communication skills among with the analytical mindset
Fluent English (knowledge of German will be a great plus).
Once getting on board, you will get:
A unique chance to grow within friendly and cooperating team and have a real influence on the strategic IT Department growth
Fantastic working atmosphere in a long-term oriented family business
B2B contract with a possibility to work remotely, if you live too far to commute every day :)
To work in the office, located in the heart of Katowice, with a view on the Old Town.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!