Solutions Architect (Dynamics 365/ERP)
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is a truly global business intelligence and technology company that helps clients make the right strategic business decisions. Over 900 major companies around the world trust them. They have projects and experience in 194 countries, 15 global offices across five continents and 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations.
We welcome an Solutions Architect who will join a high-motivated international environment.
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications with other systems
- Design opportunely solutions and configure Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications to meet the customer needs
- Supply support in administration, optimization and installation of mixed Microsoft and RHEL server environment
- Upgrade of the system to achieve an optimum performance level
- Take part in every aspect of the implementation (analyzing, selecting, designing, configuring)
- Cooperation with teams members to trouble-shoot and resolve MS Dynamics 365 related issues
- Conduct the change control management process of futures changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics 365
- Determine and perform applications backups and recovery procedures
- Usage MS Dynamics 365 applications including business processes, user roles, data backups, data security and integrity etc.
- 5 years of experience in developing MS Dynamics ERP solutions
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Knowledge with VBA, VB.net, C# and MS SQL Server
- MCSE certification is an asset
- Good knowledge in implementing, developing and maintaining MS ERP solution in a Professional Services business
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter.