Business Intelligence Data Engineer
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
American investment bank with only 5 000 employees and assets of over 5 trillion $, is working on its digital transformation journey. Now they are looking for the Data Warehouse Security Engineer to help with the configuration, architecture design and development of a brand-new Big Data platform based on Cloudera's distribution.
- Take part in a brand new project in which you will develop, implement and manage Data Warehouse solution to ensure high-class Data Loss Protection activities
- Be responsible for the administration and maintenance of DLP platforms (analyzing, patching, configuration, tuning and upgrades)
Monitor and analyze DLP Management Console to keep track on problems and incidents that raised from User Help Desk and Analysts
- Be in charge of work 70% in BI / Data Warehouse solutions, 20% in development and 10% in DLP solutions
- Create various web-based tools from scratch to generate reports around DLP and to generate coverage and compliance of client-server based controls and many more... :)
- Bachelor's in computer science or software engineering
- Hands-on experience in developing, implementing and managing Data Warehouse solution
- Proven track of experience in work with BI Solutions
- Strong experience in Windows environment and Microsoft products development (Exchange, Office365 etc.)
- Coding skills including .NET or VBA
It will be great asset if you also have:
- Knowledge of Python or Java
- Familiarity within the area Symantec DLP (or similar)
- Knowledge of UX/UI and Webfront end development
Once getting on board, you will get:
Opportunities to grow your expertise in a multinational environment where collaborative model of work is fundamental
High-quality benefits such as Multikafeteria vouchers, attractive bonuses, budget for conferences, trainings and certifications
Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!