Lead Java Developer
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with an international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Over 200 years of existence on the private banking and investment management market.
5000 employees operating from 18 locations around the globe.
Efficient and cutting-edge financial technologies, transformed into sophisticated solutions.
Lead technical design and architecture, identify and design solutions to be built and/or modified
Code and test changes to programs and their associated components (screens, services, modules, queries, and stored procedures)
- Help with stabilization of CI/CD processes
- Support internal clients with software applications
- Provide technical leadership in Scrum team
You will do just fine, if:
- You are boasting about working as a Senior Java Developer or Tech Lead/Architect (min. 7 years of experience)
- Your technical laboratory consist of: Java8, Spring, Angular5, SQL and Hibernate
- Your deep expertise in database/infrastructure/networking areas can give a better grip over architecture
- You are a natural-born team player who know how to build effective relationships with the team.
Once getting on board, you will get:
Opportunities to grow your expertise in a multinational environment where collaborative model of work is fundamental
High-quality benefits such as Multikafeteria vouchers, attractive bonuses, budget for conferences, trainings and certifications
Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in a such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!