Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We partner with great companies to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class people. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Your learning never ends. Our Partner is a globally present startup, with its headquarters right in the Middle East. They are strongly focused on bringing to life great ideas and enterprise solutions that drive progress for their blue-chip strategic partners like CISCO or Microsoft.
They are constantly working to maintain a top-notch reputation achieved and maintained for over 25 years, while serving in the area of security, switching, routing, wireless solutions as well as server virtualization.
Currently, due to the fast growth of the whole PMO Department, they are looking for experienced Project Managers ready to take ownership of complex projects within the IT area.
Create a whole project schedule including finance, resource, and material requirements
- Manage end to end project lifecycle to meet all client expectations and ensure proper results
Build a trusted relationship and manage all stakeholders engaged in the project
- Take care of and act as a mentor to Junior Projects managers
Shape Project Team and help with optimizing existing processes
You will do just fine, if you have:
- Solid hands-on experience in Project Management
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in the management area or related)
Advanced English + one of the following language on communicative level (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese)
PM certification will be a plus (Agile, Prince2, PMP)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Once getting on board, you will get:
- Joining a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and ambitious people
B2B contract to make sure that apart from professional growth, you also get rewarded in the fairest way
- Our responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
Flexible working time: You can work remotely from home, plan your schedule according to your needs and if you plan well – have up to 2 weeks off per month!
- Support one of the most respected and well-known worldwide brands – CISCO!