All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
Thank you for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Your learning never ends. Our Partner is a truly global business intelligence and technology company that helps clients make the right strategic business decisions.
- Provide first level support to clients for matters relating to the company's full suite of due diligence, advisory, technology, education, training, and communications, audit & monitoring and investigations and related products.
- Develop relationships with clients by understanding the clients’ business strategies and providing them with consultative services that meet their needs.
- Cooperate with internal parties across all business functions, especially in driving rapid resolution on client support issues and building improvements to prevent future escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures regarding client services.
- Ensure that information is easily understood, clearly documented and is delivered to clients at the highest quality.
- University degree level.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work activities.
- Manages difficult and challenging client situations.
- Focus on high-quality communication.
Once getting on board you will get:
- Private healthcare.
- Sports card.
- And more... :)
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such a position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!