Billings and Collections Specialist
All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
Thank you for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Your learning never ends. Our Partner is a truly global business intelligence and technology company that helps clients make the right strategic business decisions.
- Onboard new customers - EMEA countries.
- Generate invoices on a weekly cycle and ad hoc as needed.
- Prepare credit note requests.
- Maintain AR tracker, with follow-up on pending billing issues.
- Manage monthly statements and regular customer communications.
- Monitor orders to ensure billings are accurate, timely and complete.
- Follow-up on collections of past due invoices, including escalation process.
- Handle credit note reconciliations and questions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance.
- 2 years of experience in a similar AR/ Billings/ Collections role.
- Experience in invoice and remittance reconciliations.
- Cash application experience.
- Customer-focused with great analytical skills.
- Good command of English.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Once getting on board you will get:
- Private healthcare.
- Sports card.
- And more... :)
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such a position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!