Incident Management Specialist (ITIL)
Hard work. Great adventure. Better experience.
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make a good career decision. We are specialist recruitment partner in IT Recruitment and we encourage you to join our IT community.
We work with great companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class IT Professionals. We are currently looking for Junior IT Support (Infrastructure) for our Client in the UK.
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is IAG GBS (Global Business Services). They are part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
IAG GBS Group IT is looking for a Incident Management Specialist (ITIL) who will have a unique opportunity to act as a trusted business advisor in managing IT service delivery and escalate major incidents. If doing so, you will gain an insight into the international airline industry and better understanding of IT and business process.
- Act as an escalation point during service interruption incidents. Being a conduit for information flow across Technology Towers, Group IT and with the business, throughout incidents and during follow up activity.
- Establish and nurtures a trusted relationship with senior stakeholders and their teams in Group IT and the business, ensuring strategies are aligned and priorities are understood.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring any third-party deliverables meet strategic and technical requirements.
- Maintain a strong awareness of IT industry best practice and trends, identifying opportunities for innovation and business change.
- Good application of supplier management skills, building effective relationships through a business partnering approach, ensuring service levels are maintained for business customers
- Good understanding of ITIL processes (ITIL Foundation qualification preferred).
- Experience of working in IT Operations area is preferred.
- Proven track of record in managing senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure when the whole division encounters serious/critical issues impacting multiple Operating Companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, “can-do” attitude and problem solving approach.
- This role may require shift work.
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming the significant contributor to an ongoing global digital transformation.
- Joining worldwide recognised airlines group
- Having a wide exposure to business stakeholders.