People Generalist (Payroll)
Hard work. Great adventure. Better experience.
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make a good career decision. We are specialist recruitment partner in IT Recruitment and we encourage you to join our HR community.
We work with great companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class HR Professionals. We are currently looking for People Generalist for our Client in Kraków.
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is IAG GBS (Global Business Services). They are part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year.
IAG GBS Group HR is looking for a People Generalist who will have administrative and strategic responsibilities such as advising employees from HR administration and payroll perspective, creation of employment documentation, personal data input and audit, monitoring of compliance with internal working regulation and local labour law.
Prepare and gather employment documentation for new joiners and internal movers and ensure the legal requirements
- Administrate and audit the employees’ database, benefits, compensation and performance management
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to salary, absence, working time, internal regulations, local policies
- Be the primary back-up for payroll processing, including weekly/monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, benefits validations and changes
- Cooperate with external suppliers and coordinate the payments process
- Suggest new procedures and policies to improve efficiency of People Team and to improve employee experience
- Proactively ensure legal compliance of HR regulations and applicable employment laws and create/update policies and procedures as required and keep an updated Intranet
- Participate and coordinate the projects that have for its purpose the implementation of the above improvements
- HR generalist skills
Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and manage time effectively
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Written and verbal excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics and cultural awareness
- Proven experience working in HR department
- Working in an environment of change involving people, process and policy
- Knowledge of Polish labour law and regulations
- Working with HRMS tools (Peoplesoft) would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming the significant contributor to an ongoing global digital transformation.
- Joining worldwide recognised airlines group
- Having a wide exposure to business stakeholders.