Process Lead - Airport Operations
Hard work. Great adventure. Better experience.
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make a good career decision. We are specialist recruitment partner in Recruitment and we encourage you to join our community.
We work with great companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class Professionals. We are currently looking for Process Lead for our international Client.
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 546 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year, that is currently looking for a Process Lead to support Ground Handling Operations at the Heathrow airport - its global hub and the second busiest airport in the world (after Dubai International Airport). Successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to develop and build new group processes and procedures within its area.
- Conduct process review activities
- Develop proposals for the design and build of new group processes and procedures, systems and reporting, providing leadership and strict guidance to meet business needs and requirements
- Identify opportunities for quick wins and continuous improvement across the group processes
- Conduct route cause analysis to identify ways in which group processes can be harmonised and improved through centralisation to increase process efficiency, while accommodating Operating Company requirements
- Plan, implement and monitor business process changes for projects
- Develop and maintain business process documentations
- Ability to conduct process review and root cause analysis
- +2 years practical experience in quality assurance process and assessment, including process mapping
- Very good understanding of RPA/ automation tools
- Able to think outside the box and search for the cost effective solutions
- Understanding/experience of the airport operations environment
- VBA and Six Sigma desired
- Willingness and ability to travel on a frequent basis
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming the significant contributor to the global improvement process
- Joining worldwide recognised airline group
- Having a wide exposure to business stakeholders and deep dive into airlines' operations