💎 All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth. 💎
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in Procurement recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our Procurement Talent Community!
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is a leading IT Services and Consulting business, dedicated to making the difficult feel easy. Join their new Kraków hub and push your professional career into best in class Procurement standards. We are looking for talented graduates who are willing to grow within the new project as a Procurement Specialist with a chance to become a Buyer in the future.
📍Location: Kraków City Center (near Galeria Krakowska)
- Conduct market research and benchmark analysis
- Select, develop and manage suppliers to meet cost and performance
- Continually review existing supply deals and benchmark prices to ensure the best value is constantly obtained
- Run queries on own data and perform analysis to support the decision-making process
- Understand incoming requests and specification, follow up with the client where required (by phone, email, etc.) to ensure specifications are clear in order to select the best tactical buying options
- Adherence to client specific policies and processes.
- Build a strong relationship with all colleagues and research suppliers to ensure superior service.
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are delivered on time
Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service, finance or administrative role
- Experience in Procurement will be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access & Outlook
- Solid analytical skills with an ability to prepare various reports
- Time orientated and task-driven
- Good communication and organizational skills
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such a position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!