All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
Thank you for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions.
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is a leading IT Services and Consulting business, dedicated to making the difficult feel easy. Join their new Kraków hub and start your professional career in Procurement.
LOCATION: KRAKÓW CITY CENTRE near GALERIA KRAKOWSKA
You will be responsible for performing activities associated with the purchasing process, as well as maintain good relations with stakeholders and provide the highest quality of your service.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking analysis
- Select, develop and manage suppliers to meet cost and performance
- Continually reviewing existing supply deals and benchmarking prices to ensure best value is constantly obtained
- Run queries on own data and performs analysis to support decision making process
- Understand incoming client requests and specification, follow up with the client where required (by phone, email etc.) to ensure specifications are clear in order to select the best tactical buying options
- Adherence to client specific policies and processes.
- Build strong relationship with all colleagues and research suppliers to ensure superior service.
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are delivered on time
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Only Up to 1 year of experience in a customer service, finance or administrative role
- Experience in Procurement is an asset J
- Proficiency in Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access & Outlook
- Solid analytical skills with an ability to prepare various reports
- Time orientated and task driven
- Good communication and organisational skills