Research Analyst with German
All kinds of people. Best Kind of Work. Career Growth.
Thank you for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Your learning never ends. Our Partner is a truly global business intelligence and technology company that helps clients make the right strategic business decisions.
- Conduct research on the internet or web-based media databases such as LexisNexis etc
- Check local media sources for updating the internal compliance database daily
- Create high-quality input from the adverse English and German media according to provided templates
- Provide input to the report writing process to improve the quality and performance of the Research and Analysis team
- Collaborate with associate team and senior research analysts seeking feedback
- Remain competent in regional and industry trends
- University degree level
- Fluency in written and verbal English, minimum B1/B2 knowledge of German
- Excellent writing and analytical skills, including the ability to summarise complex information clearly and concisely from the subject language into English
- Strong research skills, including online search tools
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Country knowledge of one or more European countries (Eastern and Western Europe)
- Basic legal knowledge (structures and courts) will be an asset
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter.