Senior Automation Test Engineer
Thank You for reading this post! You rock! :)
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with international companies across EMEA to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our partner is a Fin Tech start- up which operates globally but R&D hub is based in Poland Silicon Valley, Cracow. Their flagship product is a platform that allows customers to make a money transfer safe and secure, even if you do not have any access to your bank account or internet connection.
You can be easily surprised by their numbers: $140 M in funding, 3 million happy customers within 145 countries, 85 000 five-star reviews.
Not convinced enough? Check the details if you are thinking of non-corporate environment where IT talents can be driven by passion, independency and unbounded communication.
We welcome a skilled Automation Testers who would like to bring expertise and robust ideas to their R&D centre, where your voice matters.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work on the projects from the scratch – this means no more handling with legacy code and maintenance of ancient technologies.
Friendly workplace where you can utilize your technical acumen to the fullest
Grow by learning from colleagues from different part of the world
- Design and deliver a scalable and highly available experience for the global customer base.
- Be a part of Agile multi-disciplinary team, participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, to provide a QA perspective
- Be engaged in full testing lifecycle starting with design and build automation to test non-functional requirements (e.g. performance & scalability).
Not only contribute to the development and maintenance of our automated test frameworks and tools but also automate the production of test results documentation
- Take care of validating defects raised by other team members and verifying fixes
Stay deeply connected with the industry to align the requirements with all the hot new trends in test automation
- Provide solutions and drive continuous improvements in cooperation with the whole team, in order to provide constant software development.
You will do just fine, if:
Your Quality Assurance laboratory consists of hands-on experience within web, mobile and backend apps testing
- Technical laboratory consist of: Java, Selenide, Rest Assured, Appium, Docker, Jenkins
You are like a kid in a candy shop is you are hearing terms such as CI/CD
- You are truly passionate about cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- You feel comfortable when expressing your mind and open communication is definitely your cup of tea.
We would also not mind if your professional background has something in common with financial services/money transfer.
Once getting on board you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Social events, celebrations & office games
- …. And absolutely no dress code
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!