We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make good career decisions. We are specialized in IT recruitment worldwide and encourage you to join our IT Talent Community!
We work with international companies across the globe, to drive their business outcomes with the best-in-class IT people. People who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers are highly valued by us.
Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
One of the biggest and most recognizable brewers in the world - football fans will guess.
Global Shared Services with great people on the board in the various business domains.
Green approach, the culture of respect, and the real open bar on Fridays - beer included.
Our partner has over 900 employees of 27 nationalities and collaborates with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. Currently, we are searching for a Solution Architects, who will get on board and own the end-to-end architecture design and implementation of the product.
- Formulate the architecture & design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution
- Work with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document, and communicate program and platform/application requirements
- Participate in the selection of new technologies
- Provide guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process
- Manage the solution’s quality and consistency
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability
- Be (together with all team members) end-to-end responsible for delivering the value of a single Product through the entire Product life cycle
- Ensure that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team
- Collaborate with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap.
You will do just fine if having:
- 3+ hands-on relevant experience in end-to-end architecture design and implementation of the product
- Technical background and experience within one or more areas: Salesforce.com B2B Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe/Google Analytics, Content Management platforms (Umbraco), eCommerce platforms (SFDC, Hybris, Magento, Virto Commerce, Shopify) or SAP modules (ERP, Pricing, PO)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure BI, AI, and PowerBI tools
- An excellent communication skill (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people
- A team player soul, with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to inspire others
- An ability to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others.
Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter. If you do not see yourself in such a position, spread the word among other professionals who might be a fit!